COVID-19 Relief Efforts – We have received many requests about how our community can help. This fund established through the Biddeford Education Foundation will support food distribution to our youth 18 and under, technology and hotspot access, as well as other immediate family needs that arise during this pandemic. We appreciate your support of our youth and their families who are struggling during this time.
Biddeford School Department (BSD) strives to build partnerships that create opportunities for the success of all learners. Our umbrella of learning begins with Pre-K for our youngest students and extends through adult education, including a regional Center of Technology. BSD serves more than 2,500 students with a wide variety of academic and extracurricular programs to satisfy all unique interests—whether it be hands-on learning, a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) pathway, a technical career path, or a music and arts focus. To allow for items beyond the budget, we rely on the generosity of people like you–who care about the education of our students – for the means to innovate, expand programming, and assist struggling students.
You have a choice where to donate. Gifts can be designated to the following areas:
- Biddeford Education Foundation
- COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Backpack Food Program
- Where the Need is Greatest
- Biddeford School Department
- Waterhouse Field
- Music Programs
- Digital Board Advertising
- Where the Need is Greatest
Ways to Give
- Cash, Check or Credit
- For online giving, simply visit one of the above links to be directed to a secure site. Checks should be made out to the program you would like to support and mailed to: Development Office, 18 Maplewood Avenue, Biddeford, ME 04005
- Appreciated Stock
- Donating appreciated stock is a wonderful giving option. If you own a stock or mutual fund that has gone up in value, you can deduct the current market value on your tax return, regardless of what you paid for the stock, and you avoid capital gains tax. Simply print the Appreciate Stock Transfer Instruction Sheet and work with your broker to transfer the shares you would like to donate and alert our Development Office.
- Planned Giving
- A planned gift allows you to make a difference in the lives of future generations. It is easy to arrange, will not alter your current lifestyle in any way, and can easily be modified to address your changing needs. Visit our Planned Giving Page for more information on how to make a planned gift.
On behalf of all the staff and students of Biddeford School Department, we are grateful to each individual who partners with us to ensure excellence in education. We appreciate your gift. Please contact Director of Development and Community Outreach Karen Chasse at 207-391-6885 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.