A Free Summer Academic Program for Students Entering Kindergarten and First Grade in the Fall of 2019
July 22-August 15 (Monday through Thursday) from 8am-12pm
- For students who need additional support with early literacy and math
- Addresses social/emotional needs
- Helps with challenges associated with building-to-building transition (JFK to BPS)
- Will be held in the building the child will attend in the fall
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and transportation
- Attendance is expected
- Parents and guardians are encouraged to reach out to the JumpStart Director if they believe their child is in need of additional support.
To register your child, complete this form and you will be contacted.
Meet the Director
Kerri LeSieur is Biddeford’s K-5 Instructional Coach and currently teaches third grade. She has also taught first and fifth grades. Her passion is literacy and ensuring kids have a solid foundation for future learning. She holds a Master’s Degree in Literacy Education, is co-chair of the Maine Chickadee Book Award Committee, a Biddeford Education Foundation board member, and also serves on Biddeford’s Literacy Committee and Parent Council for BPS. Mrs. LeSieur can be reached at