* FOOD DISTRIBUTION REMAINS ESSENTIAL SERVICE AMIDST STAY-AT-HOME ORDER *
The Biddeford and Dayton School Departments, in conjunction with the USDA, are providing lunch and breakfast to all youth 18 and under. This is available to all youth, regardless of income, so please take advantage of this opportunity to have one less task in your busy schedule.
- ONE curbside distribution site at Biddeford Middle School from 10:30am-12:00pm. All previous community sites have been discontinued.
- Four bus routes with 60+ stops will be delivering meals to students in our community. To access meals, simply be present at the bus stop at the designated time shown on this schedule.
- Remains curbside distribution at Dayton Consolidated School from 10:00-11:30am
- ALL Dayton youth 18 and under, regardless of school affiliation, are eligible.
MONTHLY FOOD DISTRIBUTION:
- Curbside pick-up on the third Wednesday of the month from 3-5pm at John F. Kennedy School, 64 West Street in Biddeford. This distribution is open to all residents and ages.
If you are over 18 or in need of additional resources beyond food, the following resources may be helpful: Biddeford Covid-19 Provider Modifications to Services and Alternatives to in-Person Services.