WE MISS YOU! Thank you for all the posts with #TigerPrideAtHome (Biddeford) and #PantherPrideAtHome (Dayton). We love to see our students’ smiling faces.
Grade Level Distance Learning Plans:
As we continue to improve distance learning, we still recommend the following:
- Work with your child to complete a little each day. Work with them through the activities and have fun engaging in learning with your child.
- Consider having your child help you with activities around the home.
- Additional activities can be completed online to support student learning.
- This is a new experience for all of us–just try your best. It will not be perfect, but we are committed to working together to continue learning for all students.
Some of the tasks will be required and with other tasks, students will be given choices. If you need assistance with the distance learning work, please contact your child’s teacher. Save all work to pass in when your child returns to school or send it to the teacher electronically if that is part of the class routine, and you have access to technology that allows you to do so.
- Google Classroom Login for Students Pre-K-5
- Gmail Login Instructions Google 6-12
Additional Resources to Help Parents:
- Resources for Remote Learning
- Suggested Daily Schedule for Your Family
- Optional academic (and fun!) activities
- Free Scholastic Learning Activities for Families
- BSD Distance Learning Plan–March 12, 2020
Links to Online Sites and Resources:
QUESTIONS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-391-6868.